Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Subway at Plaza Mont' Kiara

Hubby is meeting his buddies for dinner tonight, my dad is staying over at Genting, sigh, dat means I am eating alone tonite. Feeling lazy after a long meeting, decided to just pack something from office and head home straight away. Not much choices here though...since Hubby promised to pack supper back for me, so I went to Subway to grab a sandwich.

To order a sandwich, you have to go through several steps:

Step 1: Choose your bread! 5 types of bread to choose from, couldn't remember the names but i have chosen the Parmesan Oregano as highly recommended by Nic. Each bread comes with 2 small slices of cheese.

Step 2: Choose your meat fillings; as far as I could remember, they have ermm..tuna, turkey ham, turkey breast, roast beef, chicken teriyaki, seafood. I have chosen Subway Melt which comes with a slice of turkey ham, turkey breast and roast beef.

Step 3: Next, you can choose your veggies such as tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and lettuces.

Step 4: More condiments to choose from to enhance your sandwich such as olives, capsicums, pickled cucumbers and pickled chillies.

Step 5: Lastly, you choose your own sauces from Mayo to Mustard, Ketchup to Chilli, Barbeque sauce to err err err...i think dat's about it.

Not cheap though, my sandwich dinner costs me RM11.30. Although the sandwich looks big but it's quite light and just nice for me to last till my supper arrives!!!

Before I attack
Ooohh...yummy...slurps..last picture before I attack
Chomp Chomp Chomp

3 comments:

MeiyeN said...

ooo....i always love subway sandwiches!!!! :D

Jackson said...

subways is good where u can add as many vege u like. But i still prefer Obriens Sandwich especially their crispy turkey bacon

Precious Pea said...

Meiyen: Yah..so light and healthty. Once in a while must go for this kind of meal.

Jackson: I never tried Obriens Sandwich. At One Utama rite? Wahh...with bacon sure very nice!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online