Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Tweet Tweet Valentine's Day

Hubby brought me out for dinner to celebrate Valentine's day. We planned for a simple dinner with my dad since I know how pitiful it is to eat alone...turned out he was not at home. Unexpectedly, my cousin called for a ride so I invited her along...so off we went to Delicious at 1Utama. This is actually my 4th time here and my first post about this place as I wasn't a committed blogger back then.

Hubby ordered the Frosty Lemon Tea (RM8.90) which was quite refreshing but I find it a little bit too sweet. Am happy sticking to iced water so that I could have some room for dessert later.

We ordered the Vietnamese Salad (RM17.90) to share. Quite a big portion i must say, with lots of cucumbers, lettuce, chopped peanuts, chicken cubes and coriander. The dressing is very appetising too...somehow the taste seems familiar to me but couldn't figure out what it was. Hubby prefers their Thai Beef Salad though, which I admit is much tastier.


My cousin ordered Spaghetti Carbonara (RM17.90) which definately much much better than the version I had from Modesto's. The sauce was creamy with lots of bacon and mushrooms. Very big portion and my cousin ended up couldn't walk properly after that. Hahaha...Hubby and I had to walk slowly so that she can catch up with us.


Hubby ordered Marsala Lambshank (RM23.90) and he gave 2 thumbs up. Tender and juicy...and the gravy is really good. If only they serve it with roti or naan instead of rice.

My Confit Duck Spaghetti (Rm21.90) was fantastic. Lightly tossed with olive oil, they also put in my favourite sun-dried tomatoes and shredded duck. Too big portion but somehow I still managed to finish it.

One of the reason I dragged my cousin along to dinner was because Hubby never fancy dessert, especially chocolate. This place serves a very sinful and rich Chocolate Cake with Ice-Cream (RM9.90) which became my favourite ever since my first visit here. So you see, with my cousin I can now order it to share as I could never finish one myself, not even with empty stomach.

Apart from dinner, I also get a goodie bag from Hubby. I wonder what is inside.....let's dig in.....
A very nice purple suede casing.....so sweet. Hope it's not an empty box...even if it is, can be used as jewellery box.
A very nice Solvis Titus watch!!!!!! It's pink and so matching with my new phone. Thanks Hubby! MUACKS!!

Eh?? Got somemore?? Do you remember am a pc game and playstation addict? Hubby bought me a Game Boy Advance with 225 games!!!! He said now I can play while in toilet, on the plane, and best of all, no more hogging the PC the whole nite. My new pinkish game boy, nice or not?

14 comments:

Live2Talk said...

Wah the dessert look super yummy and your hubby so good give you so many stuff err perhaps you want to change your blog name to Ms Pinky? Also can pinjam the game boy ah? Bring to office la then I can play during working hours ;)

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Happy Valentine's Day, precious pea! Looks like you had a very nice dinner. I like the marsala lamb shank in Delicious, although it's too big a portion for me (I can't believe I just said that!!). Their pavlova is also pretty good.

MeiyeN said...

wow..everything is in pink! definitely suits a sweety gal like you :D happy valentine's day to you and your hubby! ;)

wmw said...

Wow! Late in wishing you...but looks like you really enjoyed the love celebration...;O)

Precious Pea said...

live2talk: The dessert is very yummy indeed. Pinjam you ar?? Can can.

lyrical lemongrass: Big and worth the price. Tempted to try their ayam percik next time.

meiyen: Thank you. Happy belated V-day to you and your darling too!

wmw: How did you spent yours?

team BSG said...

eh why yr hubby give u so many good presents, he hasn't marry you yet ah ?

Tummythoz said...

Wahlau-eh, 1 day did a bit sad post - eating alone .. & suddenly, the next overflowing with surprises, joy & luuurrvvveeee. Envy-nya. =P

jason said...

Wah... I like the dessert! Yo, so bad de, made me craving for ice cream. So many pressies. So what did Your Highness gave to Your Majesty for present? :D

Precious Pea said...

Team bsg: This coming March is our 3rd year anniversary, so yes, we are married oledi. Why? Envy leh??

Tummythoz: Worth being lonely once in a while, isn't it?

Jason: I ordered something online and is being shipped...didn't reach in time for V-day :( So, i can't tell you now what it is cos then His Majesty would find out.

KampungboyCitygal said...

Freaky! Our initial plan was delicious one u and we were stuck in the jam..So we talked about what we wana order once we reach one U because we were starving..It seems like you ordered exactly the same stuff!! We reached there at 9 40 and they stopped taking in customers..ended up at SOHO :(

MeiyeN said...

you are most welcome!
gong xi fa chai to you and your family! may you have a good and prosperous chinese new year! :D

jason said...

Your Highness: icic :)

Precious Pea said...

kampongboycitygal: That means I ordered the right food!! When posting about SOHO?

Jason: ;)

Precious Pea said...

meiyen: Gong Hei Fatt Choy to you and your darling!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online