Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Seafood Tom Yum Instant Noodle

Plaza Mont' Kiara, the place where I worked, had this 2-day Chinese New Year Bazaar where lots of stalls were set-up, offering goodies ranging from cookies to jewelleries, clothing to Chinese New Year decorations. I stopped by at this stall selling goodies from Thailand cos they were offering free tasting. I didn't buy any of the stuffs I tasted for free though but I was attracted to their Tom Yum instant noodle which the lady seller kept recommending to me.

It comes in two flavour; clear tom yum noodle and the other one is more milky and spicier. I bought 5 packets for RM3.50; 2 packets of clear and 3 packets of the milky version.


Since I got so much seafood at home, it would really enhance the flavour of the soup. I also added in some chopped tomato and onion for extra kick!

Tada....a very yummy bowl of Seafood Tom Yum Instant Noodle. If only I have some parsley as garnishing. Hubby loves it so much....luckily am heading to Bangkok next month, I can then stock up with this noodle.

7 comments:

boo_licious said...

If hubby can't wait, you can get instant Thai noodles at the Thai stalls in Jalan Gasing's Buddhist Temple. Think they're still there unless the authorities have chased them away.

wmw said...

Wah, really kah liu....Yummy!

Precious Pea said...

Boo: Oooo...hubby said thanks to your information.

wmw: Hehehe...yah...veli fresh somemore.

team BSG said...

dats the way to good DIY tomyam. I think the mamee one is not to bad either(99sen cup) !

Precious Pea said...

Team BSG: Too bad i ran out of cili padi, if not sure add in for extra kick. Never tried mamee before but the Maggi Tomyum in bowl is nice. I tried it during my AirAsia flight once. The guy who sat behind me was having it and I cannot tahan so i ordered one for myself too. LOL

boo_licious said...

Those stalls are only there on Sunday.

Precious Pea said...

Boo: Thanks for letting me know...otherwise i would have gone this Saturday.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online