Friday, March 23, 2007

SNORE SNORE! ZZzzzz....

Pets Wonderland, a must-visit-place whenever am at either Mid Valley or 1Utama. Really cheers me up looking at the furry cuddly animals which I know there is no way for me to bring one home. And so, last weekend I was at 1Utama and this fluffy baby rabbit was sleeping so soundly with all her legs up. Ok ok..I was being nasty for tapping on the window despite the NO TAPPING sign...all she did was opened one eye and continue sleeping while gritting her teeth non-stop. Ok ok...there is also a NO PHOTO sign but hubby covered me up so i quickly snap this photo without flash. Aiyoooo......how I wish I can bring her home.

Baby Rabbit in Carrotland!!

3 comments:

Live2Talk said...

The rabbit is sooooooooo cute :D Next time when u shift to ur new house can have a mini pets-land la err provided both men in ur life approve it!

Xiu Long Bao said...

OMG!!! this is luvly :) Sometimes i can spend an hour in pet shops looking at the puppies n other cuties.

myCoffee said...

What a cute bunny! I wanna bring her home.... :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online