Saturday, April 21, 2007

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS PEA

It's my precious SnowPea's 4th birthday today. Still remember the day when I brought him home, he was as tiny as Pumpkin...and now look at him, such a big boy oledi. Very happy to see that Pea beginning to be more relaxed now as compared to couple of days ago. At least now he doesn't isolate himself from us. Since it's his birthday, I cooked him chicken rice to cheer him up he has not been eating well for the past few days due to his upsetness with Pumpkin (or at me?). I am so happy to see Pea is starting to behave like his normal self again, big big grin from me.

As with past years, I bought him a small vanilla muffin as birthday cake as well as a froggy toy as present. This year, Pea's god-mum (my dog-lover colleague) also bought him a present consisting a packet of treats and 2 small soft toys. Hence, I would like to post a few photos of this joyous occasion...enjoy!!

Happy Birthday to Pea, Happy Birthday to Pea, Happy Birthday to Peapea....Happy Birthday to Pea!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!Yummy! Pea enjoying his muffin bought from Subway Sandwich
Birthday Presents from God-mum
Pea with new froggy toy from me
Tired Pea posing with his new toys! OH NO!!! INTRUDERS!!! Pumpkin, stop it, they belongs to Bro Pea!!!!!
Pumpkin on colleague's lap! Sooo Cute and sooo exposed........Shame Shame Pumpkin!
God mum with her new god son! Pumpkin also got a packet of goodies from God-mum. Thanks God-mum!

15 comments:

tigerfish said...

I used to lament that "being a dog is luckier and happier than being a human"...no stress, no need to work, still got best of everything.
But must be lucky enough to be owned by pet owners like you lah!
Lucky Pea! Happy Birthday to Pea too!

Reminded me what I usually buy for my doogie on his b-day too! Chicken pie!
One year, I even bought him a mini durian crumble pie! He loves durian:)

Kay said...

hahaha, you know pumpkin can put on a really good face, look at his expression, so funny...hahaha! It's Pea birthday, I would love to send pea something but yea I donno your addie..lol. I hope their getting along great! Cute new toys pea got, and pea is so lucky to have an extra person to love pea. The muffin looks good, cute candles on top.

girl_girl said...

happy birthday to pea...... :)

Someone who is constantly craving said...

pumpkin seriously just looks like 1 fuzzy toy..so cute!!..dear dear..no wonder you had to bring him home..well luckily pea n pumpkin has started to bond..so all is good isnt?

wmw said...

Happy Birthday Pea! Now you have got one extra family member to celebrate with you!

jason said...

Happy Birthday little Pea! So happy to have so much toys and food! See, I said there will be miracles ;)

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

aiyoh soooo cuuuuuute!! Now regretting not going to your place this evening. :-( Oh..and happy birthday, Pea!!!

boo_licious said...

Happy Birthday Pea! Lots of kisses and hugs for you.

teckiee said...

I wonder if the foodie gathering would allow pets? ....pumpkin is so adorable!

Happy 4th bday Pea!!

Pam said...

Heppi belated 4th birthday Pea.... seems like u realli loved your pressies.....

Precious Pea said...

Peapea would like to say thank you to all your birthday wishes.

*Woof woof*

Tummythoz said...

Pea really looked real happy! Pea's smiley face and Pumpkin's comical one sure brought cheer to my Mon morn.

MeiyeN said...

happy birthday to pea!!!!!! awww....... i agree with tummythoz, pea really looked happy and joyful!

Live2Talk said...

I had a nice time bonding with Pea & Pumpkin that day. Err Pumpkin looks funny on my lap :D

Precious Pea said...

Tummythoz: Yeah, each time i look at their photos, never fail to put a wide smile on my face. Next time i post their pic on sunday so everyone can have a cheerful Monday?

meiyen: Thanks from peapea.

live2talk: Hahaha..Pea and Pumpkin enjoys your company too.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online