Wednesday, March 12, 2008

AND THE WINNERS ARE.........

Referring to my previous post on the Spiderdog, I am now announcing the winners. But before that, I have to apologise to WMW for disqualifying her from the guessing game cos I have already told her earlier on this real bargain. Have to be fair, right? Now, the winners are...yes, three of them......*drums rolling* ......... CityGal, Tummythoz and Terri!! Yes, I got the Spiderman top for only RM3!! Initially Hubby thought it was around the same price as in KL, so he wasn't too happy (he said a waste of money) when I was busy choosing it for Pumpkin. But when he saw me paying the seller only 30 Baht, he eyes went BIG! Now he questioned me why I never get more for Pea.

So Citygal, Tummy and Terri, if you are errmm..still interested to claim your prize, please call me to make an arrangement. Ahem, and the prize remains a photo taken with Spiderdog. *Wink Wink*

10 comments:

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

I oso knew the price, but unlike WMW, I didn't cheat. kekekeke.

Err...u want photographer? :-P

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

well, since i'm in kk n the other two winners were more precise, i'd like to give up my prize, reluctantly. :DDD

Tummythoz said...

Huh? Still take picture, no take dog?
Ok gasak-lah! When?
Note to self:- must fix grooming appointment.

Simon Seow said...

:( I was just RM 3 short. Damn things so cheap in Bangkok. NVM, I'll try to take picture with Cheddie.

barbie said...

Sigh, can't help it, I've never been to Bangkok ma.... Still can't believe it's so cheap! Er, u sure u didn't get it mixed up with the other things u bought? *looking hopeful* ;)

~Christine~Leng said...

so if I insist in taking a pic with the cuttie spierdog... do I have to pay you instead? lol ;)

daphne said...

haha..congrats to the winners. and that is a bargain!

wmw said...

I just had the upperhand ;o), that's not cheating.

jason said...

Aiks! RM3! :(

kampungboycitygal said...

wooohooo..why i so smart one?! cant help it..hehehe

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online