Friday, March 21, 2008

HAPPY EASTER DAY!

HARLOW! HARLOW! I am back from my trip! Took so many photos and it will take me quite some time to get things organized, especially now am so busy spending time with my family, in particular, my beloved nephew. Compared to my previous trips to Hong Kong, this trip was the most food-full. Well, not surprising at all since our travel companion (my brother-in-law) is a great chef who loves his food dearly. But more on the food later, once I finished digesting all the yummy photos.

We took a ferry to Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon once we arrived in Macau. The ferry terminal is located inside a commercial complex called China Hong Kong City. While we were exiting the complex, something colourful caught my attention. There were having Easter cupcakes exhibition entitled "Easter Cupcake Wonderland" with three different themes: Wish-come-true Cupcakes, Horoscope Cupcakes and Easter Garden Cupcakes.

Too bad I didn't have the time to take a photo of each cupcake as we were with our heavy luggages. I only managed to snap a few as the rest of my family members were getting pretty impatient. Since Easter is here, I guess this is the most perfect timing for me to post this up.

Here are some of the photos I managed to take, not really clear though since the cupcakes were displayed inside glass shelves.

So sweet looking, aren't they?
Easter1

The Wish-Come-True Cupcakes Collection
Easter2

Libra
Easter3

Leo
Easter4

Is this Capricorn or Aries?
Easter5

Berry-licious looking Virgo
Easter6

Foodies Unites!!!
Easter7

Err...Japanese, Chinese and an unidentified race..
Easter8

Drown in strawberries
Easter9

Lazy Bull
Easter10

Help! Help! Pull me out!!
Easter11

A jug of orange juice?
Easter12

A basket of flowers
Easter13

Baby Chic
Easter13

Sweet aren't they? Have a wonderful Easter!!



28 comments:

ling239 said...

welcome back ~ ^_^
the cupcakes are so lovely...
and i found my libra !! ^O^

Silly Meow-Emily said...

Welcome back!! omg the cupcakes are so pwetty!!!!!!

Silly Meow-Emily said...

Welcome back!! omg the cupcakes are so pwetty!!!!!!

a feast, everyday said...

D cupcakes are so sweet...Can't wait 2 see ur HK food posts. My Hk trip was a total disappointment where food was concerned

team bsg said...

lucky lucky blessed girl with all these delights so the next question will cometh forth as a matter of course...

mama bok said...

Happy Easter to you and yours too..! can't wait for your food pictures.. ;)

~Christine~Leng said...

so cute! sure had fun from your trip :)
Happy Easter for 2moro! :)

Live2Talk said...

that's what i called 'creation baking' ... nice shot and i don't think i've the heart to eat those pretty cupcakes :D

kennymah said...

Selamat pulang ke tanahair... :)

Wowsers on the first pic: I really thought those were real bunnies... till I realised they'd have to be really teeny weeny... LOL

Jun said...

omg the cupcakes look too pretty to be devoured!!! the lazy bull looks too much like a pig somehow ;p can't wait for ur subsequent posts on one of my fav cities!!! faster faster!!! *jumps up and down in anticipaton*

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

wow all the cakes r so so sweet. n tt's a piggy, not a bull. when u coming here??

Precious Pea said...

ling239: Now i regret of not taking a pic of the Saggi cupcake!

silly meow-emily: Thanks! So pretty to be eaten.

droolteam: I have lots and lots of food pictures to post, just clueless where to start. Hehe! Err...your trip not good? But i know what you mean, many of those char chan teng in HK sucks.

team bsg: Very very blessed indeed :)

mama bok: Happy Easter to you and your family too! Your girl must be stuffing herself with Easter eggs hor? Yum..

Christine: It was a very good trip. Will share with you all soon.

live2talk: I don't think they are edible, at least not the top part. Sure end up with toothache! Hehehe! But really imaginative, a feast to the eyes!

kenny: Terima kasih. Rindu sungguh nasi lemak dan kari laksa penuh dengan kerang. Haha!

Jun: Please be patient *pat pat head*. After sorting the pictures, i need to decide which to post (i took many pics of each dish), then have to search back the name of the dish and the address and name of the restaurant, and if possible the price. Gosh! So much work! Hahaha!

Terri: Errmm..it's a bull dear. The nose has got a earring around and it's with horns. Hehehe. Oooo..am coming over this coming Saturday. I have your number, will give you a call to say hi when i arrive. :)

christine said...

oh my gosh!! the cupcakes are so lovely..cant wait to see what else u hunt there..

jason said...

Happy Easter & welcome back!
Those cupcakes are too pretty to be eaten lah!

ekeng said...

Welcome back~~~ Errrrr....the cupcakes look so cute wor...

wenching & esiong said...

The cakes look to pretty to be eaten. They're so cute and lovely. Looking forward for your other HK posts.

wmw said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to see what goodies you'll post on. The cupcakes so nicely decorated, but I know not to your liking...you prefer them naked. Hehe....But so pretty to look at hor?

Anonymous said...

welcome home! can't wait for u to post up pics and stories...

Pam

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

welcome back..looks like u had lots of fun!

Kavi said...

The cakes looks so sweet n cute. Definitely no heart to eat it. Enjoy your holidays with your family and looking forward to see more interesting photos.

Nic (KHKL) said...

was hoping to see how my horoscope cupcake looks like..*sigh*..hehe...welcome back! and looking forward to your hk posts...

Precious Pea said...

Christine: More to come :)

Jason: I don't think they are edible. Mock cupcakes I suspect. Hehehe. Even if edible, should be ultra sweet.

ekeng: Yes, am back from your territory. ;)

wenching & esiong: So pretty isn't it? Just looking at them already feel very contented.

wmw: Hehe..you know my taste well. Yes, i like naked cupcakes. These are just nice to see, i will surely never put inside my mouth, unless i scrap off the top first. But that would be such a waste isn't it? Oh Yah, the peanut butter cupcakes we bought that night..ahem, it went into the trash bin cos i forgotten about them.

Pam: Stay tuned yah?

NJoe: Oh yes, weather was good, city full of flowers, so much fun, so much to shop...with my beloved ones..PERFECT!

kavi: Thank you :)

Precious Pea said...

Nic: Hehehe..although I would very much want to snap the 12 of them, but i have to be considerate to my family members also lor. They were too tired from the plane and ferry ride and just couldn't wait to check into the hotel. I even missed my own. :(

Big Boys Oven said...

This is such a fun cupcakes!

ai wei said...

happy easter, these are all so cute, colorful n lovely!!!

kampungboycitygal said...

such cute cupcakes..u sure buy a lot in hk ya?

Simon Seow said...

O kaeri. I'm a Leo, I'm a Leo. Got smelly tofu?

mimi said...

Those cupcakes are too pretty to be eaten!!! My Leo sooooooo cute..

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online