Monday, June 16, 2008

MY WEEKEND ...by Pumpkin

JiehJieh phone rang yesterday. After the phone call, GorGor and JiehJieh let me out from my cage and put me on leash. Wooohooo! This means that am going out! Funny though, how come PeaGor is not going with me? Anyway who cares as long as I get to go for a car ride!

Apparently it was my vet who called to remind my JiehJieh that am due for vaccination. *Oh Man!* While waiting for my turn, JiehJieh took her camera out and starting asking me to "sit", "stay", "look here", "pumpkin", "pumpkin" and "pumpkin". Sigh...no choice...at times have to pose for her otherwise she would keep screaming and yelling. So embarassing as the chihuahua was staring at me giggling away! Grrr..I might as well pose and be done with it.

JiehJieh, is this pose good enough?
P6140600

Ooo..ahhh....nice nice nice...GorGor continue to scratch yah...ooo...'syiok'!P6140602

Jieh Jieh took me to another chair. She said that it's better to have different colour as background. Sigh..whatever! I am so photogenic, hard to get a bad photo out of me anyway.
P6140604

Ouch! Luckily JiehJieh didn't take any photos of me while I was jabbed. But actually she was too busy holding me down. So pitiful. Apart from my annual jab, JiehJieh requested my doctor to do a blood test on me so that I could be given another heartworm jab. Sniff sniff!

Such a relief to be home and while I was playing with PeaGor in which JiehJieh claimed I was 'bullying' him instead, I was punished. This is so unfair!!!
P6150614

JiehJieh, please let me out from the basket. I promise to be good. I PROMISE...
P6150617

Till then...arff arff!

24 comments:

Queer Ranter said...

Kakkakak. So kawaii~~~

But why the mata like terbeliak out one?

Kenny Mah // Life for Beginners said...

Wah, you're so well behaved, Pumpkin! Your Jiehjieh must be very proud of you... But we all love to strike poses, no? ;)

ling239 said...

poor pumpkin...
so its punishment is to stay in the laundry basket ? hahahahaaa....

Nic (KHKL) said...

wah, now i really have to reconsider that reincarnation thingy....i dun want to be put in the basket liddat...hahaha! but pumpkin is really photogenic lar ;)

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Hehe...hard to imagine Pumpkin behaving. :-P

lil'Chomel said...

Omg! So well behaved. Your pumpkin look soooooo cute I wish I could get one for Jon. But hubby dead against it. Ahhhh...can cuddle cuddle.

myCoffee said...

So nice to see Pumpkin again after such a long time. :)

Live2Talk said...

Pumpkin, no worries I shall teach you how to jump out of the basket ;P

Kavi said...

Its okie pumpkin....jieh jieh love you so much..that why you need the extra jab...its good for you!!!

wmw said...

Pumpkin kept still for you to take all those photos? Such a clever boy!

Precious Pea said...

queer rant: Peke's eyes are like that. I heard if socket not good, the eyes will pop out if you squeeze them too hard.

kenny gorgor: No choice lerr...JiehJieh raising her tone each time i disobey her demand to stay still. Have to pose otherwise a big 'piak' on my butt.

ling239: Yes, he dare not move while in the basket. Hehehe.

nic: So handsome right? His tongue same colour as the pink chair.

luscious sista: Aiii...am stuck with a monster.

lil'chomel: I think you should convince your hubby harder. Luckily my Hubby adores both Pea and Pumpkin :)

mycoffee: I know...been a while since i last took picture of him. Actually got a video of Pumpkin bullying Pea but too lazy to load it up.

live2talk: Aikkss!! You don't ajar Pumpkin or else i have to think of another form of punishment oledi.

kavi: Pain...sniff...pain...

wmw: Hahaha..with my threatening tone...he got no choice.

jason said...

So lengzai oredi! ^^

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

ohhhhh...kiss kiss frm aunty terri

Precious Pea said...

jason gor gor: Everyone also said the same. :)

Aunty Terri: Slurps slurps!

barbie said...

Hahaha... so funny. Soon he will learn to tip the basket over and run out... Pumpkin, u're looking more handsome by the day! Don't play so rough with PeaGor la... No fun in the basket, right?

Cynthia said...

LOL!

Precious Pea said...

barbie: Sadly hor...i got a comment from anonymous (which i ignored and deleted) accusing me that I am mistreating Pumpkin. Everyone who know me knows how much the two boys meant to me. Gosh! Some people never bother to open their eyes to read. Can't they see how happy Pumpkin is in the photo? What an unfair accusation!

cynthia: Arrff!

barbie said...

How terrible of those ppl! I actually thought he looked like he's enjoying himself posing in the basket, not much of a punishment! :p Nevermind, as long as Pumpkin knows u love him, that is enough. Other ignorant ppl's comments not important.

boo_licious said...

wow, that is a bit harsh since you love the two boys a lot. Anyway, Pumpkin is one happy and handsome fella.

Precious Pea said...

barbie: Exactly! They don't even read and accuse blindly. Have you ever seen a mistreated dog looking so happy, clean, healthy and fat? True true...ignorant people must be ignored.

boo: Yalor..am so upset with such unfair accusation. But Pumpkin and pea knows best who love them most. :)

KAY said...

Pumpkin cutie long tongue...

Camemberu said...

Pumpkin is such a cutie, and quite deliriously happy too. Just look at those eyes!

Cokeworld Citizen said...

lol!Fat pumpkin...It would be difficult for him to run around with the extra weight ady. Not bad eh? At the end of the day, you get peace and Pea will have an extra pillow indirectly...kekeke

Aiks every picture also got tongue sticking out and so obedient. You holding chicken drumstick at your hand izzit? XD

Precious Pea said...

kay: Even the vet said his tongue is longer than normal. Haha!

camemberu: His eyes shiningly popping out isn't it? Hahaha!

cokeworld citizen: You should see him jump and hop! He is very active and loves running in the garden, and surprisingly at quite high speed too! No la...no need chicken to entice him...just call out his name will do.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online