Thursday, October 23, 2008

TAKE A GUESS?

I am feeling extremely lazy this week and definitely not in the mood to do a long post. I tried but my mind is just too tired after braving through the horrendous traffic to attend a symposium in downtown KL for the first two days of this working week. I need time to recover and I vowed to never ever get myself a job in the city centre, never ever!

This would be the last post of the week. A photo of a healty plant currently growing very well in my garden. I never thought it would grow in our tropical climate. Of course, I must acknowledge Hubby's effort cos he is the official gardener of our home sweet home. "Bravo Hubby, I promise I will let you have the honour to harvest the first plant!"

So, anyone want to guess what this plant is?
PA231033

I hope it will grow well so that I can take a picture of this plant when it matures!

21 comments:

ling239 said...

looks like some kind of spices.....

CUMI & CIKI said...

erm.. it's a GREEN plant? (haha.. sorry la, i'll be the last person to know..!)

durianberry said...

It can be harvested so must be some sort of fruit or herby plant? Looks like a baby fir at this point ^.^

I'm guessing it will grow up to be a beautiful dill plant

Borneo Falcon said...

Christmas tree?

mimid3vils said...

kind of herb?

Life for Beginners said...

Rosemary? It is my fav herb...

Precious Pea said...

Sorry guys and girls...all wrong. It's not a herb. Clue: A kind of edible veggie which you can find in the market.

Borneo falcon: Hahaha...I need some snow!!

babe_kl said...

fennel??? or dill?

d3vil said...

asparagus?

worldwindows said...

Thought it was a pine sapling and you will be harvesting pine nuts later! That's nuts right! So its a vege ... Maybe a kailan.

fatboybakes said...

arent all veggies edible? hahaha.
hmmm, at first i also thought dill...
got prize one or not?
zuchini???

Nic (KHKL) said...

i think it's asparagus!! :D :D :D

luckily pumpkin and pea do not kacau the plants hor? hehehe...

Furkids in Hong Kong said...

No idea unfortunately, though, when I was a child, my dad duped me into growing a 'money tree'. -_-"

PureGlutton said...

Yep, it's Asparagus! Hehe... may u have a bountiful harvest!

ganache-ganache said...

Looks like dill to me ??

Terri @ A Daily Obsession said...

if not dill, then asparagus. any prize?

Sam's mistress said...

ooh, whatever it turns out to be, I'll bet it's really tasty! My first guess was fennel, but what do I know? Ha Ha!

I'm definitely going to try that pumpkin rice! It's that time of year for it, and it looks great!

carol.... said...

my guess would be carrot. cannot see the actual carrot since it grows underground. ??

=Gene= said...

I guess is a kind of herd.. and the name is fennel

Gene

Tummythoz said...

I'm bad with raw food. Plants & fish all look alike to me unless served on table. =D

daphne said...

hmm.. vege huh..some sort of sprout?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online