Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BACK TO MY HOME SWEET HOME

Many people asked me how did my boys responded after being away from them for 6 months. Initially I thought they would go crazy the moment they hear my voice but I guess furry kids doesn't know how to tell time. They welcomed me with the usual 'welcome home bark', and Pumpkin is still as bratty and demanding...
2

while Pea is still the one being bullied around. Poor Pea, he is having skin problem again and itching all over.
3

There are lots of luggages in my room waiting to be unpacked, 2 from Melbourne and 2 from Humen. I went to Humen on the 3rd day after I arrived home for a short food trip. It was a very good trip full of food and shopping! Do you find my new Astroboy hard casing luggage bag cool?
4

15 comments:

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

It was good catching up with you and Mr Pea. When are we doing Korean?? :-P

Ah King and Moon said...

Welcome home, and have many many yummy food.

Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) said...

Welcome home, ya, this is definitely a cool bag !

ai wei said...

COOOOL! the bag from Humen? they have any other like kitty o what?

ilene said...

Welcome back! Gee, hardly any rest and off you went again!

Selba said...

You are back home! Hooray! :)

CUMI & CIKI said...

i like your luggage! velkam hom:)

Live2Talk said...

So now you can easily identify your cool luggage among those dull colors bag :D Good choice!

foodbin said...

Astroboy is my fave cartoon.

terri@adailyobsession said...

welcome back!humen again? i must make a trip there. n yes, those bags r cool n you'll never hav a hard time looking for them on the carousel.

thule a.k.a leo said...

you love Astroboy too??? LOL...
welcome home! Time to plan your makan-makan trip. Time is too precious to be wasted

Nic (KHKL) said...

welcome back, precious pea! so, is kl hotter than melbourne now or the other way round? hehehehehe

Kavi said...

Cool bag....do you need any help to unpack your luggage....hehe

sc said...

welcome back pea! any chance of meeting up? :)

Anonymous said...

ASTRO BOYS!!!! ...Paul Suk Suk said he's goin to get me the Astro Boy DVD?" ...this was HH's reaction when he say the pic of ur AB luggages

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online