Tuesday, January 19, 2010

PRECIOUS PEA IS HEADING HOME!!!

In another 12 hours, I will be at the airport, waiting to board for my flight home to escape the summer heat. I didn't feel as excited as I expected I would be and I think I know why......

Coz I started to miss this boy already....sigh!
3

But then again, my two furry boys would be so excited when they see me and all the Aussie yummies I bought them. Of course, Hubby too! He said that he haven't mention a single word to the boys about me coming home, a surprise for them he said.
4

Now now...shall I have Bak Kut Teh for breakfast the moment I step foot back on my homeland??
1

Oooohh..and some crabs for dinner would really make my day!
2

Now, I have to continue doing something I really dreaded doing...PACKING my stuff and it seems that no matter how much I took out, my luggage is still overweight!!! And yes, they are all yummies from Aussieland!

To all my buddies back home, see you soon!!!

13 comments:

Kavi said...

Welcome home fren....me so excited and i can imagine how ur two boys will be when they see u...gud choice for breakfast and dinner...vat abt lunch???....anyway have a safe journey back and c u soon !!!

ilene said...

Happy packing and have a safe journey! The first thing to attack is nasi lemak or something curry!! Eh, you already ate so much seafood oledi la ... now time for nasi lemak and bak kut teh!

KY said...

omg the crabs!!!!!

Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) said...

Welcome back !! Have a safe return trip.

Bangsar-bAbE said...

YES to BKT!!! =D

tigerfish said...

I always have the same feeling - I don't feel as excited when I am flying to SG cos there are other things I miss in California. You are back for CNY, I guess?

UnkaLeong said...

Makan-makan yar! See if can fit us into your schedule or not lar. Robson Heights!

sc said...

am sure you've listed out your to eat list eh? :)

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

YAHOO! Cya soon, sista!

J2Kfm said...

Hey ... lets meet up for some food. or K sessions. or whatever.
had your BKT fix yet?

The Travelling Ulcer said...

So many choices. I wouldn't know where to begin. Maybe you're due for a foodie-crawl.

Definitely BKT, nasi lemak, ais kacang, ikan bakar...i am salivating just thinking about it.

Have a safe flight home.

Rgds
Tim

Tummythoz said...

Realise I'm kinda late but nevertheless, SELAMAT PULANG!

thule a.k.a leo said...

very sure that you are going to indulge in everything Malaysia :)
welcome back and have fun ya?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online