Wednesday, September 08, 2010

IT'S PINK!!!

UPDATES UPDATES!!! My tulips are finally blooming and they turned out to be in different shades of pink. Now that I realized how easy they grow, I am going to plant more next year.
1

Baby pink, so sweet and delicate. So tempted to cut it to decorate my restaurant. But since Hubby is arriving next week, I shall let it be so that I could show off to him.
2

This is my most favourite of all, don't you find it pretty too?
3

My beloved Nathan posing with my beloved tulips. Aaahhh....I LOVE SPRING!!!
5

12 comments:

boo_licious said...

Gorgeous shades of pink! I love spring too. Am sure yr hubby will be very pleased with the flowers.

May said...

Im missing Australia now =.=

PureGlutton said...

So gorgeous!! Next time plant MORE so that yr garden will be a riot of colours!

ilene said...

For a minute there I thought it was your self-pregnancy test! hahaha....

babe_kl said...

I love the baby pink ones!!!

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

OMG they're so pretty! Let them grow! Don't cut them! Hugs sista!

RO said...

waaa u really do have green fingers hor. so jealous lor u geta plant them in yr garden. i luv tulips too but unfortunately i got black fingers +__+ everything i try to plant, it will die on me wan >>.<<

Sonia (Nasi Lemak Lover) said...

WOW, this is so beautiful. I just came back from Gold Coast, but I hardly see flowers planted in front of the houses at Surfers Paradise area. If I will stay there, I will like you plant all the nice flowers which can't be planted in MY here.

noobcook said...

very pretty! You have green fingers! :D

Western Dental said...

looking forward to more of your cooking posts!

Kavi said...

so lovely....paul gonna love it...plant more at your garden...they are really gorgeous...miss you fren...

jason said...

Pretty! Will they still be around when we are there?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online