Wednesday, April 20, 2011

MY PEA IS 8

"Love at first sight"...yes, that's the best word to describe my feelings when I first set my eyes on Pea at the petshop 8 years ago. I never thought I will end up with a male Shih Tzu because I always prefer to have a female Schauzer or even a Cocker Spaniel. But I just couldn't let my eyes off Pea and so, on that fateful afternoon, an impulse purchase was made. I am so glad I did, cos I am blessed with such a wonderful gentle boy. Baby Pea

Pea turns 8 today but sadly, this is the second time I will not be around to celebrate his birthday with him. However, Hubby promised to give him a big dinner treat tonight.

Pea, I miss you so much and I think of you every single day and I do wish that next year, we will get to celebrate your birthday here in Aussieland. Love you lots lots lots (more than Pumpkin, ok?) *my eyes tearing up already..sniff sniff*
1

This is my favourite shot of the two boys, taken during my trip back home in February. Can you see that they were holding each others' paws? This is what I call...BROTHERLY LOVE!
Brotherly Love

16 comments:

Pam said...

happy 8th burpday Pea!!!!


pam@foodyumz

Jasz Chow said...

nice!! sooooo cute :)

jasz said...

nice!! happy bday pea!! :)

Kavi said...

happy birthday pea...wow! time fly so fast...still remembers seeing you 8 years ago when my dear fren purchase you...you are so adorable...

ai wei said...

happie birthday, pea!!!

Precious Pea said...

Pam: Thank you :)

Jasz: Thanks!

Kavi: Yalor..Pea is the luckiest boy in the world.

ai wei: Thank you...woof!

SheShe said...

This made me miss my Spanky. I lost my 14 year-old male shih-tzu two years ago, and I know I'll never be able to replace him. Happy birthday, Pea!

jason said...

Ahh.. Happy Belated Birthday, Pea!

wmw said...

Happy Belated Pea! I miss seeing your face too!

Jessica said...

Hi preciouspea, from a fellow animal lover to another - I'm spreading the word to all foodies & animal lovers about this restaurant that is inhumane towards a cat : http://verysedap.blogspot.com/2011/04/cat-abuse-madam-chiam-curry-noodle.html

Cokeworld Citizen said...

wahahaha so cute. I think Pea needs a hair cut :P

UnkaLeong said...

Happy Birthday Pea!

Life for Beginners said...

That's brotherly love indeed! Sorry I'm a month late in my wishes but... Happy Birthday Pea! :)

Pureglutton said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Pea! Cute bugger :)

concrete polishing said...

so cute .. i like this !

Concrete Slab said...

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online